- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Town Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- New Page
- Contact Us
Town Council Meeting Cancelled - August 03, 2020
The Town Council Meeting for August 5, 2020 has been cancelled. We are hoping to have our n... [more...]
Census 2020 door-to-door - July 28, 2020
Census takers will begin July 30th visiting homes of Monon residents who have not completed the c... [more...]
Masks Required in Monon Town Hall - July 23, 2020
Beginning Mon. 7/27 everyone entering the Monon Town Hall is required to wear a mask. Customers w... [more...]
Leaf Bags - reminder! - April 12, 2019
Bagged leaves and grass clippings must not weigh over 40 lb. per Town ordinance. Thanks for your ... [more...]
Utility Bill help - April 04, 2018
White County residents with a fixed or low income may be eligible for energy assistance through A... [more...]
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
Town of Monon makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome comments on how to improve the website's accessibility for users with disabilities.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing this site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Alternatively, users who need accessibility assistance can contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
To help us serve you better, please include the following information when contacting us:
- the nature of your accessibility problem
- the web address of the requested material
- the format in which you prefer to receive the material, and
- your contact information
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Many popular web browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. Please follow the links below for instructions on optimizing web browsers for persons with accessibility issues.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Edge Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Adobe Reader may be used to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe ReaderAccessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines