Stacy Selagy, the Town Clerk-Treasurer, serves as the link between Town Council and the citizens and the employees of Monon.
The office of Town Clerk for the Town of Monon provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Town Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of Town of Monon Town Clerk-Treasurer.
- Overseeing the performance of all Town departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Town Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Town operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Town
- Responding to citizen concern
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes