An ordinance is a law passed by your Town of Monon government. Ordinances for Town of Monon may be found below. (if available)
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
- Ordinance 2023-03 Sewer Use and Rates Amendment
- Ordinance 2023-02 Water Use and Rates Amendment
- 2022-03 Establish Petty Cash & Utility Change Fund
- 2022-02 Zoning Ordinance Amendment
- 2022-01 Amendment to Zoning Control Ordinance
- Fireworks & Fire Prevention Ordinance
- Ordinance #06-2016 Water Use and Rates Amendment
- Ordinance #07-2016 Sewage Use and Rates Amendment
Frequently Asked Questions
May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?
No, burning of all trash is prohibited. Wood products for campfires is permitted. If you have any questions, contact Town Hall.