- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Town Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- New Page
- Contact Us
Monon Trash Pick up - May 27, 2020
This week Monon trash pick up will be Saturday, 5/30. Reminder - per ordinance trash cans can be ... [more...]
Monon Paving Update - May 27, 2020
Per paving crew, street work is finished for this week and will resume next week. We will provide... [more...]
Flag Placement Monon Cemetart - May 15, 2020
On Saturday May 23, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Larry Brown will be at the Monon Cemetery placing flags. I... [more...]
Census Will Be Starting Next Week - May 15, 2020
The U.S. Census Bureau, in coordination with federal, state and local health officials, will begi... [more...]
No Extra Garbage Pickup Until Further Notice - March 20, 2020
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, at this time, Advance Disposal will no longer be picking up Large i... [more...]
Leaf Bags - reminder! - April 12, 2019
Bagged leaves and grass clippings must not weigh over 40 lb. per Town ordinance. Thanks for your ... [more...]
Utility Bill help - April 04, 2018
White County residents with a fixed or low income may be eligible for energy assistance through A... [more...]
White County Local Disaster Emergency Declaration
White County Commissioners' Executive Order No. 20-02
"Now, therefore, it is hereby declared that a state of local emergency continues to exist in White County, Indiana, and in accordance with Governor Holcomb's Executive Order 20-22 regarding "Essential Retail Business and Operations," the Board of Commissioners of White County hereby order that within White County:
1. Essential Retail Businesses and Operations shall allow only one (1) person per family into an Essential Retail Business or Operation at a time.
2. Children under the age of sixteen (16) will not be allowed inside Essential Retail Businesses or Operations.
3. Every person who enters an Essential Retail Business or Operation must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
4. No more than two (2) customers are allowed inside an Essential Retail Business or Operation per 1,000 square feet of retail space.
5. If an Essential Retail Business or Operation has more than 62,000 square feet of retail space, allowance is capped at 125 customers at one time.
6. Essential Retail Businesses and Operations shall monitor and enforce these orders.
7. All those considered "high-risk" are encouraged to avoid all public gatherings.
8. All previous Executive Orders shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Any person who knowingly, intentionally, or recklessly violates this Executive Order commits a Class B Misdemeanor punishable by up to 180 days imprisonment and a fine up to $1,000.00.
This Executive Order shall expire at 12:01 AM (EST) on Wednesday, May 6, 2020."